Monday, July 10, 2017

EASY HEALTHY BAKED LEMON CHICKEN

Easy healthy baked lemon chicken that is loaded with yummy flavor and you can make in a hurry with just a few simple ingredients. 

“This was a great meal! Followed the recipe to the letter then broiled at the end for about 3 min for the perfect brown on the chicken. My husband and extremely picky 5yo gobbled it up and said this one was “a keeper”.” – Kristin

Thank you for this quick and healthy lemon chicken recipe. I made it tonight and my family loved it. I also roasted potatoes along with the chicken in the pan and they were very tasty and moist. I will make this again!” – Rosie

Loved it! I made it for my boyfriend last night and he kept raving about it and even sent himself this link so he knows how to make it for himself. I made it with a side of sweet potatoes and it was the perfect amount of food.” – Janie

                                       RECIPES BY lecremedelacrumb [THANK YOU]

                                                                   

Ingredients


  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1/3 cup chicken broth
  • 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • salt and pepper to taste (I used 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
  • optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish

Instructions


  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet or large casserole dish.
  2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook chicken 2-3 minutes on each side just until browned. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment