Friday, June 29, 2018

Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies


Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy, chewy and soft. They have a ton of delicious flavor due to adding extra vanilla, salt and brown sugar. This is my go-t0 recipe for my favorite!

If they’re chocolate chip. Well…I take that back. Cookies are my thang, one of my favorite sweet indulgences and one of my very favorite desserts to make. So yes. I could eat all the cookies in the world. What’s your favorite sweet treat?

Chocolate chip cookies are easily my favorite, which is why I am so ecstatic about this bakery style chocolate chip cookie recipe! These are one of my best cookie recipes ever and I have made quite a few!

INGREDIENTS
  • 2½ cups all-purpose flour (add an additional ¼ cup if dough seems too sticky)
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs, room temperature
  • 2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
  3. In a stand alone mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (can use hand held too), cream together butter and granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time and mix, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Mixture may look lumpy.
  4. With the mixer on low-speed, slowly add the bowl of dry ingredients and mix just until dough comes together, it may be a little crumbly which is totally fine! You do not want to over mix the dough, otherwise the cookies can flatten when baked.
  5. Lastly, mix in chocolate chips. Place dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes - 1 hour to firm up. Dough will be pretty firm already, but I find that cooled dough bakes better. If the dough is too warm or sticky, the cookies may flatten out.
  6. Please visit Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies for full instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment