Saturday, May 19, 2018

Instant Pot Crack Chicken


So I finally did it! I tried the Crack Chicken Recipe for the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Crack Chicken needs a warning label.  I am not a big meat eater but I could not stop eating this dish, it truly is addicting. Ranch, cheese, bacon, and chicken all in one dish who could ask for more?  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 

" Crack chicken is on many low carb diets like Keto and weight watchers. Rick and I have been dieting so I made crack chicken and put it over some Zucchini noodles. That was delicious. You can also use it as a dip, with chips, or even put it on bread, and over pasta. This recipe has so many options".

INGREDIENTS
  • 6-8 slices cooked bacon
  • 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP.
  2. Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top.
  3. Add half cup water.
  4. Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release.
  5. Remove chicken only and shred I used my kitchen aid to shred my chicken.
  6. Keep your IP on low Add chicken back in. Add cheese and stir. Stir in bacon and enjoy.
  7. Please Visit Instant Pot Crack Chicken for full instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment