Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Cheesesteak Sandwiches Recipes

These cheesesteaks. They rank high up in Kale and my favorite sandwiches ever. It makes me happy that my hubby and I enjoy the same kinds of food. One more reason I love that guy. ðŸ˜‰ 

This version of Cheesesteak Sandwiches is the best! In my humble opinion, anyway. It’s the only way I make them at home. They are hearty, flavorful and melty. Three things I look for when it comes to a cheesesteak sub. ðŸ˜€ I can easily eat 2 in a row because they’re just that good.

RECIPES BY life-in-the-lofthouse [THANK YOU]


This is a great recipe. My family loves these sandwiches. I do add a little butter to the meat when cooking. I also add mushrooms to the onions, and bell peppers. This is one of my favorite dinners to prepare. I add a little paprika to the peppers and meat. I also scoop out a little of the bread’s insides so there’s more room for the good stuff!

INGREDIENTS
  1. 1 pound of thinly sliced ribeye steak (For easy slicing: freeze steak for 30 minutes, then slice it)
  2. 1 Tablespoon butter
  3. 1 medium green pepper, sliced into strips
  4. 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into strips
  5. 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
  6. Salt and pepper, to taste
  7. 4 sub rolls, sliced in half (but not all the way through)
  8. (Try using my French Bread Roll recipe for the subs. Recipe below this card)

   INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Place the sliced sub rolls on pieces of aluminum foil. Set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt butter then saute onions and green peppers for 5 to 10 minutes until softened. Place on a plate and set aside.
  3. Visit Cheesesteak Sandwiches Recipes By https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/ For Full Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment