Friday, February 10, 2017

BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE

This Meatloaf Recipe is my family’s FAVORITE dinner recipe! It really is the Best Ever Meatloaf, and it is incredibly easy to make. So much flavor packed inside with a delicious glaze spread on the top!

I have so many great dinner recipes that I never share here on Yummy Healthy Easy. Honestly, shame on me. I should be sharing these super, incredibly easy recipes with you! I guess I feel like not sharing them for a few reasons:

RECIPES BY yummyhealthyeasy [THANK YOU]

Delicious! I made a couple changes: 1.used bbq sauce instead of worcestershire sauce 2. used bread crumbs instead of quick oats 3.used half the amount of brown sugar in the sauce 4.used dijon mustard instead of regular. It was fantastic! My husband asked for this to be a weekly meal :)

This was a very easy recipe to make. Husband and two boys LOVED it. I added more mustard because my husband is not a big fan of anything sweet. And just keep in mind that it takes over an hour to make in the oven, so unless you are planning on eating closer to 8pm, don't start at 6pm like I did!

This was delicious, I added half of a green pepper finely diced and was out of oatmeal so just used breadcrumbs. Perfectly cooked at 1hr15

Ingredients
Meatloaf:
  • 2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 1 onion, diced small (about ½ cup)
  • 2 eggs
  • ½ tsp. ground pepper
  • ¾ cup quick oats
  • 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. garlic salt
  • 1 tsp. onion salt
  • ½ cup tomato sauce
Glaze Topping:
  • ¼ cup ketchup
  • ¼ cup brown sugar
  • 2 tsp. mustard
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
  2. Visit BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE By https://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/ For Full Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment