Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipes

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower is comfort food in a bowl! This recipe is easy to make, delicious, and guaranteed to please a crowd. Weight Watcher friendly- 1 SmartPoint!

Mashed potatoes are comfort in a bowl to me.  I could eat mashed potatoes probably every day, but it really isn’t smart for my waist line.  Whoever thought of replacing cauliflower with potatoes to make mashed “potatoes” is a genius!  I’ve made mashed cauliflower a ton of ways, but the best way I’ve found is without using milk.  That’s right, without milk!  My Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe will be sure to satisfy your comfort food craving and it’s only 1 SmartPoint per serving.

RECIPES BY bitesofflavor [THANK YOU]


So good!! I subbed coconut spread for the butter and non fat Greek yogurt for the sour cream, both purchased at Aldi. Definitely one of my new favorites!

SO GOOD. Even my boyfriend, who was staunchly against this recipe, had to admit these were pretty dang good. Replaces parsley with green onion. Paired this with the brown sugar garlic slow cooker pork loin.An amazing recipe! I would cut back a little on the salt next time. Aside from that I’ve found a new comfort food that’s actually healthy!

Ingredients
  • Head of cauliflower
  • 1 Tablespoon Light Butter (I prefer to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter)
  • 1 Tablespoon Light Sour Cream
  • 2 Cloves Garlic
  • 2 Teaspoons Salt, to taste
  • 1 Teaspoon Pepper, to taste
  • 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 Tablespoon Parsley
Instructions
  1. Clean cauliflower and cut the center bottom to remove the stem and leaf parts.
  2. Dice cauliflower into chunks and put into a large pot. Fill pot with water to cover the cauliflower.
  3. Top with fresh cracked salt and pepper.
  4. Visit Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipes By http://bitesofflavor.com/ For Full Instructions



No comments:

Post a Comment