Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Panera’s Copycat Broccoli and Cheddar Instant Pot Soup

Panera’s CopyCat Broccoli and Cheddar soup is probably hands down one of my favorite items to order off the menu. Whether you get it in a bread bowl or a regular bowl this soup is perfection. You have that creamy and cheesy texture with pieces of broccoli and carrots throughout that make each bite a little piece of heaven. I love Panera but I don’t want to hop in my car every time I get a craving, so I created a copycat broccoli cheese Instant Pot soup that gives you the same creamy and flavorful soup, you dream about. 

Panera’s Copycat Broccoli and Cheddar Instant Pot soup is also probably one of the most comforting soups you can make, plus broccoli is great to incorporate into your diet. I will share the amazing benefits of broccoli below, and it might make you even more excited to serve up this soup to your family.


RECIPES BY adventuresofanurse [THANK YOU]


15 minutes cook time is way too long. The soup had an awful smell and weird aftertaste. Broccoli should only be cooked for 5-6 minutes in the instant pot. Made this tonight exactly as The recipe directed. It did not taste anything like Panera Bread’s broccoli cheese soup. Very disappointed.

This soup recipe was wonderful! The soup was too runny for my personal taste and I will add a thickening agent text time, but otherwise another wonderful recipe for those busy weeknights!Delicious, just a tip, after adding milk to let it low boil for 5 minutes, cool a bit so cheese doesn't curdle as mine did and I had to blend it in my Nutribullit to complete it. Also added salt & pepper to taste in bowl.

Ingredients

  • 1 pound fresh broccoli chopped
  • 8 oz cheddar cheese
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 3 cups chicken broth
  • 2 cups milk or heavy cream
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 2 tbs hot sauce (optional)
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg

Instructions

  1. Place chopped onion, carrots, broccoli, Nutmeg, and chicken broth in the Pot.
  2. Place on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
  3. Add 8 oz Cream Cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment