Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat

I love the artichoke and spinach dip at Applebee’s so much. It is the one thing on the menu that I just can’t resist everytime we stop in for dinner. But, I hate having to place a car side to go order or making a trip in every time I get to craving this holy dip. So, I grabbed some ingredients, Instant Pot, and measuring spoons and got to work. I tested, and tested some more and created this Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach dip Applebees copycat recipe. If you love their creamy dip, then you will love this recipe.

This dip is highly addictive; it is the perfect flavor combination. The garlic, spinach, and artichokes are a classic trio of flavors, and then you add in the different cheeses, and it makes this recipe dynamite. Some readers and friends who have given this recipe a go, come back and tell me they added pasta to the leftover dip for a whole new dish. I can’t believe I had never thought to do that on my own. The next time I make this, and we have leftover, I am sure to give it a try!

RECIPES BY adventuresofanurse [THANK YOU]


Made this just like the recipe stated. Took about 8-ish minutes to come to pressure. Put it on sauté shortly after I added the cheese and then changed to keep warm. HUGE hit at our Friendsgiving. I’ve already been asked to make it for two upcoming dinners!

I made two batches and tossed them in my crockpot for travel to a carry-in. It was a huge it. Very easy and delicious.

Ingredients

  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 10 oz box Frozen spinach
  • 16 oz Shredded Parm cheese
  • 8 oz Shredded mozzarella
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 14 oz can artichoke hearts
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 1 tsp onion powder

Instructions

  1.  Place 3 cloves garlic in the IP with 1/2 cup chicken broth.
  2. Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot.
  3. Place Frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and onion powder in the Ip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment