Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Chicken Parmesan Casserole {Freezer Meal}

Whenever I make my Roasted Whole Chicken and Vegetables (one my very favorite recipes) or Slow Cooker Whole Chicken, I sometimes have chicken leftover. So, I throw it in the freezer. When I’ve got a few cups of cooked chicken in the freezer, I’m ready to make this delicious Chicken Parmesan Casserole.


RECIPES BY thrivinghomeblog [THANK YOU]


Ingredients
  • 4 cups (about 1.5 pounds) fully-cooked chicken, shredded or cubed (where to find meat you can trust)
  • 1 jar (28 ounces) of marinara sauce
  • 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup panko or whole wheat bread crumbs (Here is how to make your own)
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  • fresh, chopped herbs (parsley, basil, oregano, etc), to taste
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Instructions



No comments:

Post a Comment