Monday, February 6, 2017

QUICK AND EASY BASIL AVOCADO PASTA | VEGAN + GLUTEN FREE

This Basil Avocado Pasta has been my go to lunch recently. It’s so yummy and creamy. Plus it only takes 15 minutes in total to throw together.I featured this recipe in my What I Eat In Day Video. You can watch below to see exactly how I make it.

RECIPES BY nourishyourglow [THANK YOU]


It was really good! Took no more than 15 minutes to make. I reduced the chili flakes to 1/4tsp. I added sunflower kernels and sun-dried tomatoes instead. Amazing! If your craving healthy fats this is it!!!!!

Made this for my family and they loved it. Wish I had a processor instead of blender. But still turned out well. Next time will definitely chop up everything before I put into blender. DELICIOUS!

My family described it as one of their favourite recipes. Although they told me to put only one garlic clove next time (and I agree). Due to comments, I also went easy on the chilli peppers. Used brown rice penne pastas which are gluten-free and it was fabulous!

Ingredients

  • 2 Garlic Cloves
  • juice of half a lemon
  • 300g Gluten free pasta
  • 2 Avocados halved, seeded and peeled
  • 1/3 cup Olive Oil
  • handful of basil leaves
  • pinch of pink salt
  • black pepper to taste
  • 1 tsp chilli flakes
Method


No comments:

Post a Comment